2013 - 2014 TUITION
TUITION - All Students: $10,500.00
STUDENT FEE - $1,700.00 which includes registration fee
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
All payment options require a non refundable deposit of $500.00, which will be collected and applied to your tuition at the time of registration.
The following payment options are available for payment of the tuition balance:
One Payment in June 2013. By electing this payment option, you are entitled to a $500.00 discount.
Monthly payments automatically deducted each month from your designated bank account by SMART TUITION (pre-registration required). The monthly payment amount is determined by taking the balance and dividing it by 12 months.
On ALL payment plans: a $30.00 delinquent fee will be applied to your tuition account for any payment that is late. On all accounts, a fee of $25.00 will be charged for every returned check.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
The following policy will apply if the student is WITHDRAWN from Mater Dei Prep:
|Date of Withdrawal
||Amount due to Mater Dei Prep
|Prior to September 2013
September through November 2013
December 2009 through January 2014
February through March 2014
April through June 2014
|The $500.00 deposit paid at Registration
25% of the full tuition
50% of the full tuition
75% of the full tuition
100% of the full tuition
DELINQUENT TUITION POLICY:
Tuition payments must be current before a student will be permitted to attend classes. If tuition payments are not up-to-date, the student’s class schedule will not be released.
Payments are considered delinquent when they are more than one month in arrears, and a reminder is sent home. Failure to respond to a delinquency notice within a reasonable time may result in the student(s) being asked not to report to school and not being allowed to participate in athletics and extracurricular activities until their tuition account is current. Accounts that remain in arrears will be turned over to collection.
The following is school policy when tuition payments are delinquent:
- No academic credit is officially given during the unpaid period.
- A student who is in arrears with tuition may not attend any school social function as a ticket holder or as a guest.
- No student will be registered for the following year and report cards will be withheld until all financial obligations have been met for the present year.
- Any graduating student with outstanding debts may not participate in graduation ceremonies or receive an official school diploma.
- Transcripts for students transferring and supporting college applications are forwarded only when all financial obligations are met.
SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS & FINANCIAL AID
To apply for scholarships, grants and financial aid, the applications are on the Mater Dei Prep website under the Admissions Tab.